The first step is a thorough consultation process, where we listen to your team, familiarise ourselves with your artwork processes and analyse how your studio works.
From the information gathered, we’ll produce a detailed report of tailored recommendations, highlighting solid opportunities to improve quality, reduce costs and improve productivity.
We know that time pressures make evaluating your processes difficult, so we use our extensive knowledge of international process improvement techniques Lean and Six Sigma to provide you with professional support and advice, supported by our detailed data capture of your productivity.
Our comprehensive consultancy assesses your current inputs, processes and outputs. In turn, this provides us with the information we need to identify opportunities for you to increase productivity, reduce costs, minimise reworks and drive consistency in your packaging artwork.
- Artwork End-to-end Process consultancy
- Short term ROI opportunities
- Key business improvement possibilities
- Graphics team adoption
- Identifying artwork projects to automate
- Feedback on effectiveness
- Return on Investment and Work In Progress
- Team adoption of the solution
- Client feedback opportunities
We’ll work with you over a two to three day evaluation programme, allowing us to collect and collate the information required in order to supply you with your bespoke Insight reports.